|
|
Aug 30, 2010/ 3:44 PM
2010: The Next Chapter 10
Time really flies very quickly, and now it's already the 1st week of my first academic year. Not that I'm skipping classes, but there's nothing for me today, hence I'm like at home getting my desk and desktop organised for the upcoming year. The 1st Youth Olympic Games has ended, and boy it was a hell good time. I have been in Bishan Sports Hall as the Media Stand Assistant. Since everything is over, I thought I would like to share some thoughts about the 9 days of work which I had at the Gymnastics venue. It has been a wonderful time, since I also get to watch some action from the gymnastics athletes. Their performance were really world-class and I'm glad I had the opportunity to participate in this event. Everyone at the Bishan Media Ops team has been great, and it has been a pleasure working with these people. It's going to be a hectic 5 years, and hopefully I will complete the course without too many hiccups because JC life previously was a little rocky. Well, I'll see how things go. Who knows, I might getting myself in YOG Nanjing 2014...
bop to the top
|
baohe. 21 already. no longer nsf. waiting to be in ntu in 31aug2010.
was hci 06s7a, hci 1a2a3a4a, pcps 1k2k3e4b5a6a.
plays maple story, dota, aoe3. listens to good songs from the eurovision song contest since 2005. listens to chinese songs. 孙燕姿. 林俊杰. she. fir.
not sure how to start mugging starting from aug2010. wants loads of money. good grades for all tests. laptop. >1gb mp3 player.
dunno whether got anything else...
my personal dna report
Create yours at BlingyBlob.com!
|
|
07.2004
08.2004
09.2004
10.2004
11.2004
12.2004
01.2005
02.2005
03.2005
04.2005
05.2005
06.2005
07.2005
08.2005
09.2005
10.2005
11.2005
12.2005
01.2006
02.2006
03.2006
04.2006
06.2006
07.2006
08.2006
09.2006
10.2006
11.2006
12.2006
01.2007
02.2007
03.2007
04.2007
05.2007
06.2007
07.2007
10.2007
11.2007
12.2007
01.2008
03.2008
04.2008
06.2008
07.2008
08.2008
09.2008
10.2008
12.2008
01.2009
02.2009
04.2009
05.2009
06.2009
07.2009
10.2009
11.2009
12.2009
01.2010
05.2010
08.2010
This layout was made by Toomunch/ Denise, Best viewed in IE7 resolution 1024 x 768
|
Aug 30, 2010/ 3:44 PM
2010: The Next Chapter 10
Time really flies very quickly, and now it's already the 1st week of my first academic year. Not that I'm skipping classes, but there's nothing for me today, hence I'm like at home getting my desk and desktop organised for the upcoming year. The 1st Youth Olympic Games has ended, and boy it was a hell good time. I have been in Bishan Sports Hall as the Media Stand Assistant. Since everything is over, I thought I would like to share some thoughts about the 9 days of work which I had at the Gymnastics venue. It has been a wonderful time, since I also get to watch some action from the gymnastics athletes. Their performance were really world-class and I'm glad I had the opportunity to participate in this event. Everyone at the Bishan Media Ops team has been great, and it has been a pleasure working with these people. It's going to be a hectic 5 years, and hopefully I will complete the course without too many hiccups because JC life previously was a little rocky. Well, I'll see how things go. Who knows, I might getting myself in YOG Nanjing 2014...
bop to the top
|